THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

biri-II clock

i am not too old,you know!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I.N.I.B.L.O.G.S.A.Y.A

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Temuduga Asasi TESL

"aku bukanlah manusia yang pandai berbicara,
aku hanyalah manusia yang suka melahirkan kata-kata melalui penulisan"
-nadh


Assalamualaikum wbt .
Fuhh , last update tahun lepas kan . Hehe . Bukan apa , lepasan SPM memang busy kalah bebudak sekolah . Ehh , betul laa . Okay let's cut the crap . So , recently I've got an interview , TESL foundation in UiTM Merbok . That course is actually my hope , my passion , my dream , my target , ever since I've finished answering the SPM papers HAHA . *poyo

So , when I checked the UiTM website on 13 April , it was just like "gosh ! am i dreaming ?"

Okay , poyo sekali lagi . HAHA . Tapi , preparation memang kurang . Been busy with those stuffs and sleeping and eating and bla bla bla . Ada jugak study pasal current issues and current educational issues for the interview .

Okay now lets start with the day . HARI TEMUDUGA (19 APRIL 2015 , AHAD)
Pagi tu punya laa gabra , bangun pukul 5.45 pagi . Bersiap then bertolak lah ke UiTM Merbok yang agak jauh tu . Bertolak dah dekat-dekat pukul 7 dah , and we reached there at about 8.15 am . Okay bila nampak je pintu gerbang *kononnya fuhh seluruh urat saraf jadik diam tak berkutik . Rama-rama dalam perut pun diam je . HAHA okay aku tipu .

So dipendekkan cerita , sesi ujian bertulis pun bermula . Okay sebelum question paper dibenarkan bukak , aku ada intai sikit and ternampak perkataan despondent . Tetiba je teringat blog-blog kakak abang senior yang aku baca pasal pengalaman interview asasi tesl ni , ada jugak mention about this DESPONDENT . HAHA . Tu laa being ignorance sangat kan .
But its okay ! I could answer it quite well . And the essay was easy , we wrote about "how to cope with stress"

TING~
Time's up guys . So after the lecturers collected all those papers , we were asked to go to our respective panel . I got panel 2 , and my number is 14 over 20 . Quite a long time enough to wait outside . Just be friendly , you are encouraged to greet them . Remember in mind that everyone is as nervous as you are . Chill . I got nervous too . So I went through it by greeting them , have a chit chat and we shared some informations about the interview .

My turn .

When I stepped inside , I started with a smile and "good morning" *i said it with a grin :D

The interviewer smiled . I handed her my file with all those documents and she said "Nadhirah right ? There are so many Nadhirah's today" *memang ramai pun nama nadhirah , budak yang masuk sebelum aku tu pun nama dia fatin nadhirah HAHA

First question : "Okay Nadhirah , tell us about your family" *ada dua orang interviewers
Me : My family consists of 5 people . Me , my father , my mother , my brother and my sister . So I am the youngest one . We live in Kuala Nerang , Kedah . So we started our journey this morning quite early to reach here .

Q 2 : "Oh , so you came all the way here from Kuala Nerang? At what time did you come?"
Me : Yes . I left home at about 6.45 in the morning and I reached here at about 8.15 .

Q 3 : "So how about the written test this morning , did you find that easy?"
Me : "Well , to me , it's quite difficult"

Q 4 : "Which part did you feel difficult?"
Me : "The objective questions , because in my opinion , the essay is quite easy . I used to write essays about ways to cope with stress at school"

Q 5 : "Oh really ? You want to be a teacher right ? Being a teacher is quite stressful . Can you suggest ways to cope with stress ?"
Me : "of course , being a teacher sometimes can make us stressful , with the discipline problems . So , relax ! Take a deep breath and sit down for a while . We can take our family for a vacation , of course , away from the hustle and bustle of the city"

Q 5 : "What are other programs that you choose in the UPU ?"
Me : "second option is asasi bahasa inggeris in uia and asasi pengurusan , also in uia" (okay part ni memang takleh blah 
tercakap melayu sob sob sob)

Q 6 : "So what program do you want most in the UPU list ?"
Me : "Tesl of course . That's why i put it in the first option"

Q 7 : "Do you have friends studying in UiTM ?
Me : "Yes , I do have seniors ."

Q 8 :"In which UiTM ?"
Me : "In this UiTM , UiTM Merbok .

Q 9 :"Oh really ? In what course?"
Me : "Accounting"
*ehh , kekadang aku terfikir jugak , kenapa pendek-pendek je jawapan aku? redha je laa .



After having a short conversation, she asked me;

Q10: Do you know any current issues other than GST?
Me: dalam hati dah gelabah dah, *aku hafal semua benda pasal gst je ni* tetiba mulut aku yang tak reti duduk diam ni tercakap, " I know about IS"

And then she was like, "Oh really? Sounds interesting! I don't want to talk about IS but because you mentioned it first, so can you tell us about IS?

Hah . Mampus .

*jantungku berhenti berdegup sesaat*

Then aku cakap ahh , IS ni a group of people who want to stand up for Islam but in the wrong way bla bla bla.

Pastu dia tanya aku semua pasal IS laa , malaysian sokong IS or not , something like that. 

Kat part current issue ni aku stutter , tapi interviewer tu bagi chance , dia cakap , "it's okay, take your time to think." serious dia baik , terharu sobs T.T

Last question dia bagi ,
" If you are given rm15 000 and you are to finish it in a day, what would you do?

Then aku jawab hentam2 laa asalkan confident .


Okay guys nanti kalau ada apapa nak tambah , I'll just add it here . Btw , have a nice day and good luck to all juniors next year :D
Chow ! Kbye !


Additional post : To the juniors who are reading this , you should know that I passed the interview and now I've just finished my Foundation program in TESL two weeks ago. TESL really is interesting !
All the best :)









2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum kak, saya baru dapat panggilan temuduga untuk asasi tesl sesi 2017 ni. Pengalaman akak sangat membantu. Doakan saya ye kak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Saya pun dpt jugak panggilan temuduga. Saya dkr UiTM Pasir Gudang. How bout' you? Good luck :)

      Delete