THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

biri-II clock

i am not too old,you know!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I.N.I.B.L.O.G.S.A.Y.A

Saturday 31 December 2011

Kant0i.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T ((:

Last time i visited my fake sister's blog,, i've been tagged in a hundred questions!!
Seems easy huh?
Not really...so,lets get the answers RIGHTFULLY from ME

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage > Milk
2. Last phone call > My Sister
3. Last text message > 2011230- 10:09:39
4. Last song you listened to > CN Blue- Love Girl
5. Last time you cried > On Tuesday night! (:

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice > N0pe. really!
7. Been cheated on > HAHA, I Think So , '_'
8. Kissed someone & regretted it > N0pe
9. Lost someone special > Yeah
10. Been depressed > PMR's candidate to-be
11. Been drunk and threw up > Nope!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. > Blue
13. > Pink
14. > Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend > Glad to say, YES!
16. Fallen out of love > I guess. HAX23.
17. Laughed until you cried > 0ften, HAHAHAHA!
18. Met someone who changed you > Yes, and i'm trying to make changes out of ME!
19. Found out who your true friends were > Yes, and i'm lucky to know THEM!
20. Found out someone was talking about you > Yes, when i got their messages on my ph0ne
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list > N0ooo...
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life > Unc0untable :)
23. How many kids do you want to have > 5, 2boys and 3girls AHAKS!
24. Do you have any pets > A cat named GEBU, and it died last year, huhu
25. Do you want to change your name > I l0ve my name as my parents gave it :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday > Had a good time with my l0vely friends
27. What time did you wake up today > 6.50 AM.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night > Merapu with my kakak
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for > The day I meet s0me0ne who can give me happiness
30. Last time you saw someone you admire > Just now!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life > My LAZYNESS. muahaha ((:
32. What are you listening to right now > Buletin Awani
33. Have you ever talked to a person named John > NO. I just gave a smile at pakcik jual ROTI JOHN , hehe...
34. What's getting on your nerves right now > meet with CIKGU ZAINAL and PMR 2012
35. Most visited webpage > Facebook, Blogger, Youtube
36. Whats your real name > Nur Nadhirah Afifah Binti Hussain
37. Nicknames > Nad, Ifa, D-ah, Adik! (actually its unc0untable)
38. Relationship Status > I'm single but NOT available
39. Zodiac sign > Aries
40. Male or female? > Female
41. Elementary? > Kurong Hitam Primary School
42. Middle School? > Sik Islamic Secondary School
43. High school? > Sik Islamic National High School
44. Hair colour > Unspecified (:
45. Long or short > Unspecified (:
46. Height > SHORT! for now (:
47. Do you have a crush on someone > I think so!
48. What do you like about yourself? > HAHA, I love my dimple!
49. Piercings > Nope!
50. Tattoos > Nope !
51. Coloured hair > Nope!

FIRSTS :

52. First emergence > When I was born, i got yellow fever(jaundis)
53. First piercing > Maybe when I'm 8 years old.
54. First best friend > Fathin Amira Binti Muhammad Fauzi
55. First sport you joined > ISI AYAQ DALAM BOTOL MASA DARJAH SATU!
56. First vacation > Forgotten
58. First feeling if someone like you > I think I'm gonna remain silence and BLUR!

NOW:

59. Eating > No
60. Drinking > No
61. I'm about to > Shut down my lappy and do my h0mew0rk!
62. Listening to > Nasyid , HAHA
63. Waiting on > Getting new experience!

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? > EXACTLY, HAHA!
65. Get Married? > OF COURSE!
66. Career? > Lecturer ('.')

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes > Eyes !
68. Hugs or kisses > Hugs !
69. Shorter or taller: > Oh, Taller is Better !
70. Older or Younger: > A Little Older is Perfect!
71. Romantic or spontaneous > Romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms > Nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud > Sensitive !
74. Hook-up or relationship > Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: > Hesitant,i guess~

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger > Ooh, no, HARAM !
77. Drank hard liquor > NoPe.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: > NoPe. I don't wear any of thats!
79. Been humiliated > Yes, but that doesn't matter to me anymore.
80. Broken someone's heart > I h0pe n0t! But I think YES!
82. Been arrested > No, because i'm not a naughty girl. HAHA
83. Turned someone down > Maybe, not SURE
84. Cried when someone died > Absolutely, YES!
85. Fallen for a friend? > SINCERELY, YES!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself > Yes
87. Miracles > Miracles come from Allah
88. Love at first sight > No, HAHA!
89. Heaven > Yes '.'
90. Santa Claus > Of course NOT!
91. Kiss on the first date > HAHA, I'm not doing that!
92. Angels > Angles is Malaikat, so, YES!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time > HEY, no!
95. Did you sing today? > Yes, I did! MUAHAHA!
96. Ever cheated on somebody? > Truly, YEAH!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? > I don't think I want to go back in time, because MISTAKES teach us to appreciate the moment we've been through.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? > Being with my Adoptive Sister (:
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? > 0ccasionally! '.'
100. Posting this as 100 truths? > Sincerely, my HEART!


So, dah siap menjawab soalan sebentar tadi.
Cool isn't it?

k,chow!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment